My baby BEAST!

Spec

Fully Optimized
ok, well it was my first comp i ever made, and i think its great for gaming (runs cod2 max quality 90 fps)
Well here are the AWESOME Specs

GIGBYTE Sli Mobo
AMD Athlon 3500+ 2.2ghz~ oced at 2.6ghz~ operating at 24 Celc :)
XFX 7600GT 256 bit, 1300mhz core clock (I think)
1 gig patriot dual channel ram
Western Digital SATA 120gb hdd
LG DVD/CD-Rw/dvd-rw combo drive
NZXT Lexa Classic series case with Tempature gauge on front.

"Before Turning on and arranging cords, hdd and other stuff in right place"

"after arranging HDD in right place and turning on and running"

Tempatures WHILE playing games:
CPU: 29-35c HDD: 26-32c System: 25-26c
(havnt seen Them go over these temps yet)

Idle Tempatures:
CPU: 25-27c HDD: 24-27c System: 25-26c

Well that is my BEAST, Its completely AWESOME, for my first build anyways, Motherboard is a little wierd instead of dual channeling with different colors, lol its the same color. Yes i know, wires are a mess. Well what you guys think? I think its great for my first build.

I was talking to him on Xfire, and from when he was saying, I told him he needed to use a tissue. Haha, just kidding.. but I really did say that..

Lol where are the lights on the thing anyways?

Xfire said:
[20:38] hd//never: HOLY SHIT
[20:38] ÀrrizX: ?
[20:38] hd//never: Posts: 9,614
[20:38] hd//never: ...
[20:38] ÀrrizX: :D
[20:38] hd//never: jesus
[20:38] hd//never: you nub
[20:38] hd//never: lol :)
[20:38] ÀrrizX: hahaha

Ah! The wires make it look like a jungle in there! Nice rig, and definitely great for a first build.

Lol that was an old picture..i switched it around to the right BAY lol...haha, ill change the pictures ina minute.

Dude whats your X-Fire? mine is natejones315

You say that you over clocked it and its only at 24 cel thats nice! maybe you could over clock it more :D what do use for cooling? water cooling? or either that you must have a nice heat sink thing.Nice case to.

yeah, lol, i have 3 fans on the case, a huge ass heatsink on the CPU, and then some fan..also...some thermal paste, nothing else, i dont know HOW it is running that low, but i made sure.

I am talking to him on X Fire and he wanted me to do this :)
12qs3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom