Music Collection

Two Questions:

1.i have HEAPS of Duplicate files (Not Exact duplicates but the same song) is there any programs that will automatically delete duplicates?

2.What is the best program to organize and play it all?

answer to your 2nd question

itunes has several catergories which u can organise songs by . just by clicking the title e.g Artist, Genre and it will then organise them by artist

but as for the first question i dnt think there is a program that will do it automatically but if you organise them with itunes by 'song title' then you should see all your songs in alphabetical order so it will be easier to see 2 titles that are the same ????

Even if you don't have an iPod, certainly get iTunes, it's a great music organizer. You can have it convert all songs to AAC format which are much smaller and it'll copy all of your music into the iTunes folder. That way you can delete any duplicates on your computer, as long as their not in the iTunes folder.

If you do have duplicates in the iTunes folder, theres an iTunes command to actually delete all duplicates in your library, under the advanced menu.

I love iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom