Msn Messenger hack

Chuck1

Baseband Member
Hi everyone, Im not 100% sure if you are allowed to talk about this kind of stuff on this forum, if you are not then just dot reply.

To cut a long story shot i REALLY need to get a msn messenger password for an account tha i have the e-mail address to, I have tried googleing "msn password hack" etc but havnt found anything for free. if anyone knows any programs that can get a password to an account please tell me the name or post a link or something.

Thanks alot.

Why do you need to do it?

No your not meant to talk about this stuff, but it entirely depends on the situation

is it ur account u need the pass 2. or r u hacking into some1 else account?(which is illegal)

If its recovery there are other ways, If its someone elses there are atleast 5 but all illegal and We wont tell you

There aren't anyways to "hack msn." If anyone says there are there lying. You could recover your password possibly if it was typed on your computer.

cheeseman222 said:
There aren't anyways to "hack msn." If anyone says there are there lying.

well technicly u cant hack MSN, u hack through it. because sure there are keyloggers to take msn accounts, but u can flood computer through msn and such.

arrizx said:
well technicly u cant hack MSN, u hack through it. because sure there are keyloggers to take msn accounts, but u can flood computer through msn and such.

Using a keylogger or a trojan to steal someones password still isn't hacking msn.

Back
Top Bottom