msn display pictures not working

Have you tried allowing MSN to work around the firewall you should be able to put an exception for MSN.

do you have it clicked on?? I.E do you have "contacts can see display picture" on?

and in some cases, older versions will not work with new verisons...you have to have the same verison.

Try these things in this order my friend :D

1. Yea there is an option to veiw others display pictures in the MSN options menu.

2. Try windows messenger live http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

3. Turn your windows firewall on, and pull the netgear firewall to see if that is causing the problem.

Let me know how that works for you.

I have a Netgear firewall and my MSN works perfectly, pictures and all....so it shouldn't be the Netgear's firewall blocking it.

Matt

i have instaled "windows live messenger" but it does to show the pictures, the seting to show the pictures is ticked, when i updated zonelabs it would not let me sign in even if i allowed it or shutdown zonelabs but when i added more ram it solved that problem, this happened on "win2003 enterprise server" and "win xp sp2" both of these cant see display pictures and some emotions but everything eles works

windows live messenger is not letting me sign in again, on msn 7.5 i can't see emotions and display pictures

managed to get live messenger to work by blocking it, but can't see display pictures and only a few emotions

Back
Top Bottom