MSI Wind u120-20 or u120-24?

animedude123

Beta member
Hey,

I've been looking to get a Wind netbook, and their newest model seems to be the better choice.

My question is what is the difference between the 2 models, u120-20 and u120-24.

There is a price difference (Roughly $50 depending on the site). I've looked at the sites and searched the specs of each, and from what I have found, the only difference is that:

The u120-20 has bluetooth built in, and N enabled WiFi (along with B/G like the 24)

Only thing is that this is a very small difference, and some other sites I've looked at say different things when mentioning the 2 differences above (some show them to be the same).

So does anyone know what the real difference is between the 2 models?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm not quite sure, but I'd go ahead and assume that's the only difference considering the difference in price is only $50. If you're thinking about these 2 models, I go ahead and spend the extra $50 to get the bluetooth and wireless N.

K, thanks for the input :D I'll probably just go with the u120-20. Like you said, $50 isn't much, so it will probably be worth the surprise feature, whatever that may be (if it is what I think it is, then it will be worth it)

Back
Top Bottom