MP3 Help

Vandiyan

In Runtime
I was wondering if there is a program out there (hopefully a free one) that would allow me to mess around with some of the settings of an MP3 that I have downloaded? I do not want to do anything crazy just maybe adjust the volumes a little as some of the songs I DL are a little quieter then others. I am not sure if a program like this even exists but thought I would throw the question out to the experts.

The expert says:

People will flame you for this, you've admitted to downloading an MP3.

Was it legal, like iTunes, or was it from a P2P?

wtf cares nobody on here can say they have never downloaded or used a MP3 before. if you can your lying. i dunno if theres a program out that can do that except maybe a music mixing software of some sort

malbuc87uk said:
The expert says:

People will flame you for this, you've admitted to downloading an MP3.

Was it legal, like iTunes, or was it from a P2P?

The last thing I could care about is people on an online forum flaming for something over the internet. LOL That is just funny in itself. And besides I was not really asking for a moral debate, I was just simply asking if there was a program out there. A simple "I do not know" would have been fine, or to just not post anything.

And thank you money_man for the reply. I will try and Google music mixing software and see what I can find. If anyone else knows of anything please feel free to post.

Back
Top Bottom