Mouse freezing help please...

Hengad

Solid State Member
So when I'm playing games, my mouse randomly freezes and i can't click or move it. Then after 5-10 seconds it comes back alive. I have tested another mouse and it had same problem, so isue is not in my mouse, it's in my computer. But i dont really know much about computers so does anyone know how to fix it? It is very annoying.

This is a gaming mouse I assume, If so goto the manufacturers website and see if they have any drivers, firmware or software for it and see if at that helps..

This is a gaming mouse I assume, If so goto the manufacturers website and see if they have any drivers, firmware or software for it and see if at that helps..

Yes it is gaming mouse, logitech g300. I installed that stuff, but it didn't work. Any other ideas? Btw when my mouse freezes, same time my game lags, sounds buzz for a second and then i hear that window error thing "din dong".

It sounds like you're being interrupted by other programs running in the background.

Everytime my mouse would start acting up I would go into device manager and uninstall it. Then just reboot the computer and the computer would reinstall the drivers for the mouse and fix the problem. It might solve your problem..idk

It's worth a shot. :)

That works but the problem is not the mouse. The game lagged, sound hung and window sounding tells me some other program took precedence over the game thus interrupting it.

There's a program in the net that you can download and it will suspend all programs to allow you to play your game. I don't remember what it's called but it's there. Try some keywords like playing games without interruption.

Try reinstalling your USB drivers. I would uninstall the current ones, reinstall, and then reboot. Test it out and see if that helps.

It sounds like you're being interrupted by other programs running in the background.
I tried to play game again, and this time i closed all other programs. Only the game was running, but it still did that lag thing.
Everytime my mouse would start acting up I would go into device manager and uninstall it. Then just reboot the computer and the computer would reinstall the drivers for the mouse and fix the problem. It might solve your problem..idk

It's worth a shot. :)
I have tried to reinstall my mouse already and didn't work. And I think that the problem is not in mouse.
Try reinstalling your USB drivers. I would uninstall the current ones, reinstall, and then reboot. Test it out and see if that helps.
Okay I'll try that and let you know if it worked.

Back
Top Bottom