Mouse cursor disappearing

Anubis1980

Daemon Poster
k something that isnt that important but is bugging me non the less ;)

sometimes i leave my pc on for a while, doing nothing, i come back up, move the mouse to get it out of standby (not sure if it happens only after going into standby) and the cursor has disappeared! i can still move the mouse and select things by guessing where they r. its annoying as i have to reboot lol.

Specs

AMD64 X2 4200 @ 2475
2gb Kingston RAM DDR400 @ 440
creative labs sblive digital 5.1
Leadtek 7950gx2 @ GPU 600 MEM 1600
Genius rainbow led usb mouse

one thing ive just thought of as i was writing this, i have a keyboard and mouse set, a cheapo one, i dont like the mouse so ive used the keyboard from it, plugged in the mouse and keyboard receiver which doubles as a cradle, now im using a different mouse, its not wireless like the keyboard set, but is it possible the mouse receiver is some how interfering with the usb mouse?

the mind boggles lol

Been looking on google and most of these probs seem to be caused by dodgy graphic card drivers, have ya updated them recently?

ahh k i was leaning towards that myself, but wasnt sure if it was something stupid id done. I kinda forgot to mention in the post... im using Tweaksrus tweaked beta drivers ;) guess thats important lol.

thanks for the replies, only problem is the drivers make my 7950 work wayyy better than the others lol, so ill stick with it unless it gets worse. thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom