Motherboards

Mike89

In Runtime
Right now i have a crap board that i cant put a new graphics card into or on or whatever. Any suggestions on a new board and a graphics card to go with it. I dont want to spend too much on the graphics card, right now i have a 64 mb that sucks and i think a 128 would be fine. My friend has a radeon, are they any good?

Does every comp have PCI slots? I have the Emachines t3990 (AKA crap) if that helps

Mike89 said:
Does every comp have PCI slots? I have the Emachines t3990 (AKA crap) if that helps

pretty much yah. but pci slot graphics cards tend to be crap, and i think agp slot graphics cards (an agp slot graphics card would require you to buy a new motherboard. agp is beginning to become out dated though with pci-express motherboards and video cards) are a big step up from pci slot graphics cards.

no agp, pci and pci-e are all different if your going to be buying a new motherboard i suggest u get one with pci-e as its becoming the new standard and is twice as fast as agp as for a graphics card a 6600gt should be fine

Back
Top Bottom