motherboard point of views ??

sfxhewitt

In Runtime
hi would just like to no what everyone thinks are the best mobo's i think gigabyte are the best everyone else?

nah dfi but you have to be careful on what powersupply you get for them as ive had problems with a couple of enermax

of all the boards i have owned it is asus then msi but i have owned , an asus , an msi a gigabyte a pc chips the worst ever , a soltek board , that was pretty good for a crap brand board and an as rock one for a brief time , i have also have a dell board that is made by foxconn and that is pretty rubbish
in terms of reliability well the only ones that failed where the msi and the gigabyte all the others where fine
in terms of easy overclocking the soltek one did this the best in my opinion , quite simple you go into the bios overclcock the fsb it tests for stability in a short minute long test and if it fails it clocks to origonal and if it passes there ya go instant overclock in terms of best levels of overclocking tho i gotta hand it to this asus board alough they are all for diffrerent cpu's so it aint realy fair to compare

The only reason I went with Asus was because of the overclocking capabilities I had heard about with the CPU I chose. It's rock solid in that area.

Back
Top Bottom