Motherboard Help

mr.anderson78

Baseband Member
I had I decent spare cp untill the graphics quit working. I've tried putting in a Graphics card and still nothing??????????????? Here are the # off the board:
Intel® Desktop Board D810EMO

Any help would be great!

What do mean graphics don't work? Can you see Windows and all, just performance in games is hideous, and even scrolling down a webpage is painfull? Or do you turn you computer on and get nothing? I need some more info! Let me know, I will help.

It never powers up the monitor. When I turn the cp on the monitor stays off!!! I can her everything running, HD, Fans,etc.... just no graphics?????

make sure.. there aren't any metal parts touching the motherboard that shouldn't be touching the motherboard. that could cause the monitor light to such blink consistently. and could you tell me exactly how and when the graphics stopped working?

One day I went over to it and moved the mouse to wake the monitor up and it wouldn't. As far as lights blinking... there is nothing. When you plug the mon into the cp it comes on like it should. Then when you turn the cp on it turns off???

Sounds like a faulty psu. Try installing a new power supply. All your devices inside your computer might not be getting power, and thats why they keep shutting off.

I got this cp from a friend who thinks he knows everything there is to know about computers. Isn't their supposed to be padded washers under the mobo, where the screws attach it to the case?? I took everything apart and didn't find any.

Nah, I sure don't have any. I think, in prebuilts, there probably are. But in custom built computers, unless the case supplies you with some or you have some laying around, I don't think many people have anything like that.

there should be golden risers separating the motherboard from the case. definitely.

Back
Top Bottom