motherboard driver issue

blizzat

Beta member
I just bought a new motherboard, the 650i ultra EVGA motherboard, and im having troubles installing the drivers. The installing usually goes okay until i try installing the Nvidia Ntune Setup in which an error occurs saying: an error occured while downloading the file http://www.isengine/SScript9.Msi What would you like to do, retry, cancel. That is one of my errors. I get another error when im trying to install NVIDIA ForceWare Access manager saying : NVIDIA Hardware/Driver not found.
Im running a 650 i ultra EVGA pci express mobo, a 6800 GT Nvidia graphics card, 4G OCZ silver platinum RAM DDR2, and a core 2 duo processor.
If you have any idea in what is the problem, please dont hesitate in notifying me,
Thanks in Advance.

That's an odd error as the Ntune setup shouldn't need to download anything during installation. Try downloading the latest Ntune setup package from Nvidia: NVIDIA nTune Version: 5.05.54.00

As for the NVIDIA ForceWare Access manager, if you aren't using the Nvidia firewall you really don't need that as it is used to control the settings for network and firewall. It has been known to cause problems.

Back
Top Bottom