monitor display trouble

wahowee

Baseband Member
good day.

so i started having trouble with the display on my monitor for 1 week now.
sometimes when i turn the pc on. my monitor just keeps blinking and wont show up anything. tried cleaning vcard and it works after that, the next day it happened again. all i did is unplug/replug monitor power cable and the one connected to the back of the computer and it also worked. so what i did is i made sure everything is cleaned, dusted, and plugged tightly. this morning it happened again. i left it alone as the monitor keeps blinking with no display and after 10 mins the monitor starts to work again. its so frustating having to do the unplug replug of cables and connections everytime i boot up my pc. while the problem is happening i noticed that the keyboard lights is working fine the num lock, etc. i tried enabling it and disable and its working. so its just the monitor not showing anything.

Have you tried a different monitor cable (the one that plugs into the back of the computer)?

thanks for the reply friend. yup, same thing happens. it just happened again this morning. i did not bother touching anything i just wait it out, and it turned on after 10 mins. i think its the monitor it self. i had it for 5 years now.. i searched on the net and most of them say LCD monitor last 5 - 8 years or like around 60,000 hours.

Back
Top Bottom