missing parts of web pages

dspencer24

Solid State Member
Hey guys i had a question for you? Why is it that when im on a web page certain parts wont show up on my screen? it show an empty space where something should go tho? what do i need to fix that?

Do you have an ad blocker or some kind of filter put in place? I have ad blocker and the websites look more bare than if I disabled it.

no filiter in place and all i run is norton system works? when i look on the pages with anopther comp it works and i see words and other stuff pertaing to the website they arent pop ups. but i cant see this with my computer.

Ahhh, it is Norton SYstemworks. You see, I have the same software on my computer. Systemworks have a built in ad blocker. Here's what you do if you want to disable it. Double click the little globe picture in the system tray (bottom right hand side of the screen). Find Ad Blocking on there and turn it off.

Close all web browsers. Leave the ad blocking off and then delete cookies and temp Internet files first. Then click on IE again and go to that site. You should see a difference now.

Might be one of those web accelerator things. They don't load pictures so the pages load up faster.

Back
Top Bottom