Microsoft Tech TV?

Starr

Daemon Poster
I'm sure you have heard of Tech TV. It was great until they teamed up with G4 and turned it into a gaming station. Well anyway, has anyone heard anything about MSTECHTV? Rumour has it that Microsoft was going to start its own Tech TV station and it was going to be on cable. I remember a couple of months back that someone posted on another forum saying that there was a thread on the MSDN forums that stated by a Microsoft employee that there is going to be a Microsoft Tech TV. If you type in the site: www.mstechtv.com it says that it is already registered. I wonder if Microsoft would yse Go Daddy to register a website. It is strange but has anyone else heard about this?

I haven't heard about ms techtv, but once g4 bought out tech tv and either cancelled or changed all the good shows (call for help and tss) I quit watching it. how many friggin shows can you have about gaming.

I don't know about M$techTV, I do know that M$ does computer tech teaching and forums on a monthly basisthrough your own computer. Maybe that is what some missinformed person was referring to.
I just can't see M$ using a TV to broadcast their training issues.

Well, it wouldn't necessarily reflect the views of Microsoft. Microsoft would just be sponsoring it.

Starr said:
Well, it wouldn't necessarily reflect the views of Microsoft. Microsoft would just be sponsoring it.

Star, I am sorry! that is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom