Micron PC help

Milan

In Runtime
i have an MPC Transport T1200 that needs the drivers installed again (fresh install of xp) but the MPC site is down or they went out of business or something. it didnt come with any driver discs. so i was wondering if someone knows of a way to install drivers for this notebook. do i need specific drivers for this notebook or could i find some other drivers that may work on it. so i need a little help if any one knows anything or if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks

you will need the drivers that match MPC Transport T1200 or you can/will run into some problems because the drivers may not be compatible which is usually the case. I'm having problems finding an alternative link for the drivers that you need, I'm sure you are running into the same problem?

you will need the drivers that match MPC Transport T1200 or you can/will run into some problems because the drivers may not be compatible which is usually the case. I'm having problems finding an alternative link for the drivers that you need, I'm sure you are running into the same problem?

yeah i have yet to find an alternative link/site for the drivers i need. ill keep looking tomorrow.

i looked for about 20 minutes then gave up. I'm sure there are drives out there somewhere. I'll try again tomorrow as well.

Exactly what devices are needing drivers on your transport T1200? Do you have internet connectivity or are your wireless/ethernet drivers what needs to be found and installed? If connected, have you tried Windows Updates? Do you have a spec sheet of the laptop that describes each component manufacturer i.e. Intel wireless, ATI video drivers ... etc. Perhaps by going to specific component manufacturer sites you can track down drivers.

i reinstalled xp and need just about all the drivers mainly the wireless and audio drivers. and ill try the windows update. and no i dont have a spec sheet. :(

Back
Top Bottom