~~Memorex 52MAXX 3252AJ Driver~~

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
i cant seem to find a driver N E WHERE!, googled about a billion times nothing... the memorex website doesn't seem to have my model.. the current driver is 5.1.2535.0 im not sure if thats the latest.. i doubt it is.. BTW its an internal CD drive..

its a Memorex 52MAXX 3252AJ

BTW i cant get it to work.. i put in my Microsoft Office CD in and it couldn't read it.. and neither can it read a basic music CD.. im not sure if its a driver prblem or what.. if i could get some help with this ASAP.. i need MSOffice NOW!... i got some school shit due tommorow and i cant type n e thing up (and plz dont tell me to us MSNotepad)

I really need to get this working tonight PLZ PLZ.. im not sure if its a driver problem or what.. cuz Windows know its there.. and so does Everest..

its as if it CANT read a CD when i put MSOffice in the tray and go to My Computer (because it wont start byitself) i can open the CD Drive D:\ like its an empty folder

zKiLLA

CDDRIVE.jpg

as u can see i can open my cd drive as if it was an empty folder... although i have my MSOffice CD in the tray... what should i do

BTW im on WinXP Home Edition

Wait a second...a CD drive? Erm, it shouldn't ask you for drivers. Windows XP actually supports a lot of them...so much that you don't have great odds that it won't be recognised. Are you sure it works perfect?

what do u mean does it work perfect?

it worked just fine in my other computer... same OS... im not sure what to do.. i really need my drive workin..

Back
Top Bottom