manuals

copiman

In Runtime
Anyone know where you can get service manuals for laptop? The manufacture says they don't have them. Go figure.

You need to go to the manufacturers website and search for it or go to google and put in for example "Compaq Presario c700 laptop manual" and it will display a heap of results for the manual, usually the manual from the manufacturer will be displayed first..

Very rare you will get a service manual from the manufacturer, you will have to google for it & hope there is a free online download otherwise pay for it from the many online manual websites.

Very rare you will get a service manual from the manufacturer, you will have to google for it & hope there is a free online download otherwise pay for it from the many online manual websites.

You will find that brands like HP, Compaq have service manuals when you search for them..

The make and model is Toshiba Satellite A205-S5843, A215-S5829, A105-S101. The A205 is the one I really need. I need to break it down to the shell. I spoke with Toshiba and they said they do not provide them. They are not on their website. I read an article that said Toshiba only provides service manuals to authorized service centers. I have googled for them no luck.

Back
Top Bottom