Mani Admin mod?

Im trying to install the mani admin mod for CSS,So i extraced the folders into the Cstrik folder AND Made a server.cfg file with the nescessary lines in it and then added me as an admin (Via 127.0.0.1).

yet when i go into the console and ype in 'admin',it's an unkown command?

even tho I have no idea of cs but yet do you have an admin control panel yet?

Like when I play ET sometimes on servers the admin config goes down or something so nobody can type admin command lines.

even tho I have no idea of cs but yet do you have an admin control panel yet?

Like when I play ET sometimes on servers the admin config goes down or something so nobody can type admin command lines.

If you don't know CS try to avoid this forum.

Anyway, sounds like you installed the file wrong. Are you hosting this server on your computer? Or is it some place like Art of War Central?

avoid this forums?

what on earth are you talking about?

Sorry but a suggestion is better then none, I was telling him what other games are like with admin control, which can give him a few ideas.

your trying to ensnare me.

Anyway, sounds like you installed the file wrong. Are you hosting this server on your computer? Or is it some place like Art of War Central?

Get out. Seriously.

You come on here acting all apologetic, saying how sorry you where - but now you are just being a dick - your acting like you own the place.

If you are using the Meta Mod version (which is the most common), you need to load put this in the metamod.ini file:

/addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm

If you havn't got MetaMod, Check out this page:

http://wiki.alliedmods.net/index.php/Installing_SourceMM

Yeah - And to make you even more right:

If you bought the server, some come with auto-installation sections in the Admin Control Panel - you can install Mani through them, with no manual file changes nessicary.

Im actually trying to install it on my computer,so i can use it whenever i host a listen server on my PC.

I'll try out MetaMod out now :D

I Appreciate your post deathell,but cant you just DROP IT?

In the end,i install Source mod and metamod.I now have them working :D

Anybody know of any good plugins for a LAN Party?

Back
Top Bottom