Making a partition?

Brognan

In Runtime
I'm planned on formatting my computer in the near future(once i get all the parts to do an overhaul ((cpu, vid card and power supply, vista))) but i have no idea how to make a partition and how to make windows xp and vista install on those specific spots.

I also have a program to roll back program...ive never seen this on my old computer, but i think its only for drivers "system recovery" i was thinking that could be used to roll back the entire system, but it doesnt really matter

When i got this computer, it was new out of the box, and it was loaded with so much junk, i should have wiped it right away, cause the computer takes 5 minutes for the box to shut down the computer to come up, and another 5 min for it to actually shut down...its always been like that, so im guessing formatting wil be the only way to fix that, since i want to do that anyways

Making separate partitions is very easy. when it ask you how much hard drive space you want to use you can either use all of it or some of it. It will be in mb form kinda like this pic It will ask you to create a partition

createpartition.jpg

Then you enter how much MB you want to use, How big is your HD?

Back
Top Bottom