Majorly Annoying problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Ok guys, I haven't been able to install anything such as hardware, or Windows Media Player 10, because of this error:

I can't make it go away!!!!!!! I keep hitting "continue installation" and it won't stop popping up, and if it does, it says the hardware/software couldn't be installed.

I @#$%$#% HATE WINDOWS

I got the same error always when I try to install my vid card.
But when I press "continue anyway" it will install & work without any problems.
Maybe let windows detect it and install it's own drivers for it?
Then after that is done try to install the logitech software.

Yea Joxely you're a freaking retard. You don't know ANYTHING about computers man, if something happens, it doesn't mean re-install. That's what morons do with their computers, and they're the ones with Dells that think they can download whatever they want on their AOL online bull $hit. K?

I really hate it when you try to solve problems, because you always try to help but you have NO idea what you're talking about, and you make it painfully obvious. You can correct this by loking it up and doing research, but w/e do what you want. I fixed it myself.

This is easy to solve as I've encountered it many times before! :D

All you have to do is just go to Device Manager, select your device, then select the Update Driver button, and procede with what it says on the screne, Windows should use one of its own drivers on your hardware and you should be good to go. I had to do this with sound drivers and other such things. I hope this works for you. :)

That, I was going to mention. Yeah, it's the best thing. And search the driver YOURSELF! Choose it then install it. You should be good.

Actually that is very useful as well lhuser. :D If you have the driver's on a CD, manually find them and install them, I also had to do that with another sound driver problem. Seems as though all my driver problems are associated with sound... :(

1337DuD3 said:
This is easy to solve as I've encountered it many times before! :D

All you have to do is just go to Device Manager, select your device, then select the Update Driver button, and procede with what it says on the screne, Windows should use one of its own drivers on your hardware and you should be good to go. I had to do this with sound drivers and other such things. I hope this works for you. :)

Yea I did that and they still pop up. Windows is broken, I hate it so mucht he ionly reason I have it is cuz it plays games.

HRHunteRHR said:
Yea I did that and they still pop up. Windows is broken, I hate it so mucht he ionly reason I have it is cuz it plays games.

I hear you on that one! I don't like Windows except for the fact that all games are targeted to run on Windows. That and Windows is very user friendly, although I'm sure most of us have enough experience with computers that we can generally figure things out for ourselves. :)

Back
Top Bottom