Machine Check Up Exception!! Bluescreen only when i play games or overload..

newjacksm

In Runtime
I noticed I get this bluescreen when my computer is loading a lot. the bluescreen says

Machine Check Up Exception I thoght it was my ram but my ram seems fine says im only using up to 2 percent at the moment.

Whenever I play games on my computer and im loading the next area thats usually when I will get the blue screen. Or after its all loaded and saved as soon as im going into the area my computer will freeze only mouse will be able to move and i have to wait 5 min to get the blue screen

but im not sure any help?

What about the RAM on the video card? or just the video card in general - maybe it cant support what youre trying to play.

I have a Geforce 6800XT XFX

and sometimes when i dont even play games when I start up my computer i get it too, Ive gotten it before without even running games.. but most of the time its when im running my games.

I think its a memory issue, cause it only happens when bulky applications are loading. Maybe possibly the hard drive...

I wish I knew more about the guts of computers.

the temps were

TEmp 1 38
Temp 2 37
Temp 3 49
Temp 4 37

seems sorta normal... i used Cpucool i dont know what was what but I dled something to tell me my HDD temp and it was at 37.

anyways today I turned on my computer and it froze on me like 8 times then XP decided to do a scan to see if i had any missing files or bad sectors NTSF files btw

It started freezing when i started sending music to my sisters computer through LAN

im sending my HDD back to seagate we've been having so many power outages and ive been shutting my computer off the wrong way so many times because of the Bluescreen ive made my HDD Retarted!

All i hope is i didnt spread the cancer around to my computer

any one who has knowladge would like to tell me anything???

Thanks for the help guys

-Greg

Back
Top Bottom