M-Audio Delta 1010LT ?

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
Okay I installed this dumb thing to find out that it does not work with vista 64-bit, and there is no working drivers for it right now so now im real distressed about it. Any1 have any suggestions to what sound card that will work for vista 64-bit? The only thing I need is to hook up a microphone to record at decent quality, that's it. Any help will be great, im running out of time to record this song I'm doing lol. thank you

I'd hate to say it, but I think your best bet would be a Creative sound card. I believe the X-FI cards are Vista compatible.

But then, the Diamond Multimedia cards are nice and I do believe that they offer Vista drivers on their site.

Does the M-Audio Delta 1010LT record better than the creative 1? if so I could buy xp and dual boot I suppose. Whatcha think I should do? I have a xp cd with a serial but dont know if it'll work, its from my older computer

I couldn't tell ya which is better. I'd suppose the M-Audio is better due to it's reputation.

It would probably be cheaper and easier to get a different sound card than to purchase a copy of XP and dual boot.

Back
Top Bottom