lost data

ace777

Fully Optimized
ok so this is the worst thing that can happen 5 years of data gone. is there any software that i can use to reset all the data after a format? I have heard it is possible as long as its not overwritten can someone please suggest sme freeware to help me please.

ok what if i accidentally took 1 gb and copied it to the desktop can some be deleted? is it recoverable if it is accidentally been overwritten??? I have heard if a harddisk is overwritten the data is un recoverable

its searched but only whats on there now is there any way to get what was formatted back?

Your best bet would be to go to the site and read through the user's manual and the FAQs. I remember having to read up a bit on it to get an idea of what needs to be done to find the data you've lost. I pretty much did the same thing as you and that program recovered some of my files while others were unreadable.

ok tried it and i can't find any of the files that were formatted. I used recover my files it works wonderrfully but its 80$ so are there any freeware programs online i can use that work as well as this or are there any software types at bestbuys or wlamart that have some good recovery softwares.I only have a day so please respond quickly.

get data back is pretty good. lots of options to choose from, such as "recover data from a format" and stuff like that. worth a go. its not legally free though ... ;)

ill try it

also is there any programs that you can take a screenshot of a zoomed area on the screen?
I need to zoom on an object like an icon or something as small to take a picture and save it. any suggesttions?

Back
Top Bottom