Looking to get some new speakers

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So I'm looking to get some new speakers for my PC, and maybe my 360 if i decided to hook it up via VGA.
I kind of want an sub with the speakers, but I dont know what specs to look for. I want a speaker that has an 3.5MM audio input, where I can plug in my 360 for the sound so I dont have to plug it into my computer.
My budget so far is $50 without tax. I plan on buying it from Micro Center.

It seems like theres only about 3 thats for the price of $50 at Micro Center, which one would you guys recommend?

Altec Lansing VS2421 Speaker System
Cyber Acoustics CA- 3550 Power Pro 3 Piece Speaker System
Logitech X-240

I am open to any suggestions or recommendation as long as it fits within my budget.
Oh yeah, and which manufacturer makes good speakers for the price?
Thanks.

Feel free to browse through this Micro Center page to help me with my selection.
Willing to get any from the first page. And maybe up to $60 on the second page.
Or other stores like Best Buy or something. Some place where I can purchase in store.

I would go with Logitech for the best "bang for your buck." I have the X-230 and it's doing me well.

right now I have some logitech, It was some free one that came with a wireless mouse and keyboard.
I heard Cyber Acoustic is a good brand. Anybody got any experience with them?

I would go with Logitech for the best "bang for your buck." I have the X-230 and it's doing me well.

I read a review on newegg where he said the X-230 is better than the X-240.

Any more suggestions?

In my opinion, flat panel speakers are never the best. That puts Cyber Acoustics, at least that model, out of the race.

Back
Top Bottom