Looking for gaming laptop 2500-3000$

Notsmartatcomps

Beta member
I'm looking for a good gaming laptop that will last me through collage, and preferably at least 2 hours of battery life. (if not possible it's fine)

2500-3000$ is my price range though low 3000's are fine. I just want it to be able to run games on high for at least 2 years. I'm really bad at this sort of stuff and am afraid I'll get ripped off if I look myself lol.

Alienware is usually a good choice for gaming laptops. I personally have not experienced them but they are rather popular, but as with any OEM they have a decent price markup.
Alienware
If you don't like that option, then you could try Dell XPS, but I have heard there are many problems with the Dell XPS line. However Alienware is now owned by Dell.........
With the additional batteries you should not have much problem lasting 2 hours, as that's what you will probably get running most games on high settings.

Not a big fan of alienware I dunno why, but with a computer that looks like that it makes me feel like a tool. XD

And if xps is known for having problems then I think I'd want something else lol. :p

I'm looking for a good gaming laptop that will last me through collage, and preferably at least 2 hours of battery life. (if not possible it's fine)

2500-3000$ is my price range though low 3000's are fine. I just want it to be able to run games on high for at least 2 years. I'm really bad at this sort of stuff and am afraid I'll get ripped off if I look myself lol.

You're better off building a nice system for around $1500, and spending the remaining amount on a ultra portable notebook. Here are some of my recommendations.

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/...-category-id=135A781CA29B4ECB9ADAD8E72CF6FD61

Gaming notebooks are useless when it comes to a college environment.

You're better off building a nice system for around $1500, and spending the remaining amount on a ultra portable notebook.

Gaming notebooks are useless when it comes to a college environment.
The thing is that I'm involved in a lot of lan gaming and I'm sick of tugging my huge system all the time. (And I'm not very good with computers so building one would be extremely hard for me. And about the recommendations, thanks! Never heard of thinkpad but it looks intresting.

Back
Top Bottom