Look what I just got....

Sorry...didn't realize. :(

it's cool, I always try to put IMO or JMO in my posts because I respect other opinions, and don't want to make it seem like I'm trashing something they may like, worshipme hates the 900, but there are over 2,000 five egg ratings for it on Newegg...

:D :D :D ...

that must just eat at him...

It does!!! I hate the thing. It's so ugly, and they charge $120 it. It's small, crap for cable management, attracts dust, did I mention it's ugly?

But anyway, that's just my opinion. :p

I don't think the 900 looks bad. It makes for a fun modding project :D

IMG_0786.jpg

Yeah its a nice case, and not as bad as people make it out to be. I found wires easily to manouver around it without having to resort to any kind of drilling.

I wish it did have a dust filter though, but those aren't exactly hard to add (looks at his dust of a computer right now...)

The case you posted is just a bigger version of the Antec 900 which is actually a pretty small case.

Thanks for the comments guys.
I personally think the looks of the 1200 are pretty goood. But I didnt buy this case for looks. I bought this case because of it layout and cooling ability. For looks I like the clean P180's....

My PC is going to be under my desk and its not going to be going to beauty pageants....

I dont know if it has dust filters.. maybe, my thermaltake has them but i never put them in...

I also got this case for $175.00 shipped

Thanks for the comments guys.
I personally think the looks of the 1200 are pretty goood. But I didnt buy this case for looks. I bought this case because of it layout and cooling ability. For looks I like the clean P180's....

My PC is going to be under my desk and its not going to be going to beauty pageants....

I dont know if it has dust filters.. maybe, my thermaltake has them but i never put them in...

I also got this case for $175.00 shipped

reading the reviews seems to indicate that it does have dust filters, washable ones even, and yeah, I actually like how it looks, but I'm partial to blue LEDs in black cases, this case is almost as purty as mine...

for $175 shipped...? definitely a good get, but just hope you don't get one of the "Friday, knock off time" specials, which seem to be quite abundant in the reviews...

reading the reviews seems to indicate that it does have dust filters, washable ones even, and yeah, I actually like how it looks, but I'm partial to blue LEDs in black cases, this case is almost as purty as mine...

for $175 shipped...? definitely a good get, but just hope you don't get one of the "Friday, knock off time" specials, which seem to be quite abundant in the reviews...

Friday knock off time???

Friday knock off time???

a bunch of reviews have stated that there are scratches on the clear side panel, "knock off time" is time to get off work and go home, when I was reading the reviews, this scenario popped into my head...

Antec Quality Control checker (at 4:45pm): "meh, it's Friday, I don't have time to check all these side panels and I sure as hell ain't staying late, it's time to get drunk, I'll just pass all of 'em and hope none of them have scratches"...

;) ;) ;) ...

Back
Top Bottom