Liquid Cooling Mistakes?

Dishdog said:
Opteronix leave him alone now. water leaking in a computer is bad and thats all that matters for this thread.

Actually, I wasn't being facetious there, I really was serious. What dorm do you live in Spank? Wiley? young? Hilltop? Mucutcheon? Harrison? Hillenbrand? Owen? Tark? hawkins? Where oh where do you live, I have several friends at each dorm you might like to meet. What year are you?

I'm in an apartment a couple blocks from campus. Used to be in Shreve - really liked it. Now that I'm in an apartment though, I don't think I could go back.

spank_fusion said:
I'm in an apartment a couple blocks from campus. Used to be in Shreve - really liked it. Now that I'm in an apartment though, I don't think I could go back.

Ah, shreve, its a good dorm with AIR CONDITIONING, LMAO... poor Harrison and WIley people... What apartments? Are they on State? I know Lafayette well! :D

There are really no risk if you use distilled water like Opteronix said but there are SOME but they are VERY VERY VERY VERY samll risk and VERY VERY VERY VERY rare.

Well the water i used was bottled water, dont know if it is distilled or what, but never the lest i ran it it leeked and no video so there you have it, no video card and no HDD. :) we will find out what the repair man says on my Insurance statement.... haha. Hope he dont know what happend. haha. Anyways is that all just distilled water and send me some links of where to buy that stuff so i can get it here so i dont have this incodent like i had this time. Thanks for all your imput it was rather fun to read. BTW I think if you read something and you post to someone else, it is your information for the simple fact you read it you posted it and well took your energy to write it. Learning is good and nockign people for useing your information is completely wrong considering it is flattery.

Thanks anymore information would be great.

This time im going to use to identical cases and we will see how this works. How tight do i screw the clamps down?

Back
Top Bottom