Limiting bandwith?

Keven702

Solid State Member
Ok so I live in a apartment and i room with this girl who always slows down the internet by 10 folds... i usually have 10-20
ping but she streams from china/and or dl from from where ever.... idk where. But its kills the internet. i have another room
mate that download n streams also but internet is still perfect. But when the other room mate goes on she laaaags the fck
out outta the internet. Is there anything i can do to stop her.. shes not cooperating also.

o yea its wireless n i dont have access to the router

do yuo have access to the router settings? change the wireless password and pretend you dont know what happened :p

lmao... No i dont have the p.w or user for the set up for the router. Ive tried Admin/admin. but the guy prolly changed it.

And what is the verizon usb card thing?

I play competitive gaming online so its annoying when i have a big match and i cant play because of her...

And what is the verizon usb card thing?
It's for cellular internet, you'll have to sign up with verizon and pay for internet access, but if you have a laptop you can get internet anywhere you can get a cell signal.

It would not be good for Gaming Online if that is what your asking.

Just get some Verizon DSL or Fios or something. It's fast, and quite cheap I think . . . THINK!

Back
Top Bottom