LimeWire Question.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
When you download a song from Lime Wire does it take up space ? Lime Wire is one program and every time I download a song it seems like the program compacts it. Does it really act as a regular download ?

When you download a song from Lime Wire does it take up space ? Lime Wire is one program and every time I download a song it seems like the program compacts it. Does it really act as a regular download ?
Dude you guys help me out here. Im just trieng to find out If LimeWire songs take up a lot of space.

yes it takes space.

say if you download a song that is 5mb it will take up 5mb on your harddrive, and its been 9 minutes its not instant messaging here....

When you download songs from Limewire, it makes a backup of it also in the temp folder in case the download gets interrupted. Other than that, it's a reuglar download. Once it finishes, the file gets dumped into your download folder so yeah, it takes up additional space on your hard drive.

Thanks man. Are there any other programs like LimeWire that do the whole song Downloads thing ? I know about torrents but they confuse me.

Torrents have clients too. Then you need to check for websites that support the torrent client you use so you can download it. I think that's how it works....

You do realise that it is illegal to download music like that.

i hate limewire
just because of the spam that it puts onto your pc
when you go to delete it
after you run the uninstall program (on the free version)
right click on the start button and go to explore
expand the program files and double check to make sure that the program and all of the files are actually gone
because on my pc files remained until i manually removed them
the uninstall worked to get the short cuts and the menu links removed
but it doesnt get everything
so do a search or hut for that waskawy wabbit manually

Back
Top Bottom