Limewire

How about you stay away from things you know you shouldn't be downloading in the first place, like p0rn, .exe files, games, and software in general. Stay away from same size files, and anything that looks government related. Then you should be fine. I download lots of music and things of the sort, but for g4mes, you should use Bit Torent. It may be slow but it's worth it in the end. ;)

There isn't any spyware on the limewire program itself that I know of, I have the pro version. If you use it mainly for downloading music you should be fine.

kkevvy said:
My advice is..

STAY AWAY FROM FILES WITH THE SIZE OF 851.7 KB. That is a virus. It will turn up in almost all software searches. Beware...

THATS IT!!! That is the file size i meant to say. 851.7 is DEFINATELY a virus. because my computer says they suspect something on it. DONT download from it.

LOL... soulseek ownz every single---deleted--- peer to peer program a million times

Good discussion, just don't spoil it with bad language, :mad: an apology to other contributors would be a good idea.

My advice would be to use torrents. That way, if you get a virus, at least you know it's your fault, not the spyware from the software :p

Ive got two viruses...Once from trying to download a crack, and then the second from trying to download internet explorer 7. I managed to get rid of them but Im still parinoid that thier going to blow my computer up one of these days.

TORRENTZ ALL THE WAY...Limewire is OK for songs..but when it comes to donwloading big files...TORRENT IS THE WAY TO Go it might be slowww but it gets it done and doesnt come with no bullshit viruses or spyware

Back
Top Bottom