let me know if this is good...

mengle

Solid State Member
XPS M1530, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0GHz/800Mhz FSB 2M L2 Cache)
3GB, DDR2, 667MHz 2 Dimm, for XPS M1530
15.4 inch Wide Screen WSXGA+ TrueLife for XPS M1530
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
200G 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive Free Fall Sensor
8X DVD+/-RW Slot Load Drive for XPSM1530

hows that look?:D
all together cost me $2,008

It's not a steal, but certainly isn't a rip off either, if you're patient you could probably find better deals, Dell has discounts on their laptops all the time, but if you're in need of the laptop now, your selection and price point would be fine.

That's nearly identical to my setup (not necessarily same manufacturers though). What are you going to use it for?

no thats a bad price, i just bought a dell vostro 1700 paid 300pound on it well vat never came as i get vat back due to working with a boss who can buy it for me as its business use , but if it was not business i doubt i'd get vat back, also you gotta be running a business with a turn over - over 67k i think sterling pound, if you dont run a business that don't total that then you can't get vat back. just a little mind grabber for those who think things like that lol anyway wtf im going way of line here but anyway, its a bad deal, as they where selling the same laptop ou have their for less then 500pound.

this dell im on is GREAT! no problems until i hit it, but its better now lol new hdd, but great laptop but you can get miles better, if your for gaming this is the right dell deal for you, any if anyone says dells are shit, they aint shit, ive been using dell for 3 years and their good but not the best but not the shittest

anyway: my laptop:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dell-Vostro-1...egoryZ177QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem?refid=store

mine was bought on dell.

but this one is close to yours possible just as good at the moment :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....111372&tGUID=4935e0151190a0aad7859d85fffa1fac

not the graphics but anyway, goodluck but for me id get the second link if your init for gaming, my laptop handles gta sa, not the best but not the worst it plays it great! no problems. ive not tried others as i don't game, but if your a business/worker get 1700 other wise well

am stoned and dont make sence so sorry if not understanding

Back
Top Bottom