Is this laptop worth it?

Advocate

Baseband Member
Yo, Memory Express, a pretty dependable store for computers has just got a laptop from Lenovo. It costs $600 CAD (Canadian Dollars) and I wana know if its worth it. The specificatios are in the following link: http://www.memoryexpress.com/index....dProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=8444&SID=

EDIT: Oh and I need a laptop for a day to day basis use. Like MSN, d/ling and watching movies, getting music onto my iPod. Perhaps some minor gaming, with low graphic settings.

Ok cool. I mean I know the laptop itself its crap, but I dont need a powerful laptop for like MSN and shit. I mostly ment if its worth $600. (the only thing I dont like in it is the case, I hate all black)

I just want something silent, to sit in my room at night, and watch a movie or something without anyone knowing. I like to be silent...

no man, its not worth it. Celerons are crap and even though the price tag might suit the product, id get a low cost turion.

omg...its not like hes going to do intense gaming or anything. any laptop can do movies and msnm just fine.

Back
Top Bottom