Laptop vs Tablet

Sage

Beta member
Hi all,

I need to replace my old laptop and was wondering if maybe I should get some sort of tablet instead. I don't really want an iPad, but I suppose I could be convinced if it met my needs.

What I really need is to be able to store and edit photos (Using Photoshop or similar). I do not want to have to re-purchase any of those programs (So I don't want to be buying apps for things I already have). I don't really know much about tablets, but it seems that they don't have much storage space.

So maybe I've even answered my own question... Laptop over iPad/tablet?

ok i would go with a laptop. An Ipad is only 2% compatible with anything out there. If you was to get a tablet I would get a windows tablet. Windows 8 is all about the tablet and it is compatible with almost everything. Its not out yet lol. If you really want a tablet look at windows tablet.

You answered your own question. Tablets have their own unique space and use, but editing photos with Photoshop is not one of them.

There are plenty of Tablets that allow for expanded storage using SD cards but none are going to have a 500GB-1TB hard drive like you can get on a laptop.

I would say the laptop because its far more superior to a tablet when it comes to programs, software, hardware and other things like that the laptop tops the tablet by far, you can get laptops for cheap also so its not like the cost is a factor.

computer repair las vegas

Back
Top Bottom