laptop to tv cable

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
alright, heres the link to the laptop that im going to buy 4 my mommy,link here . She's just going to use it for writing and internet, so nothing too fancy. she wants it to appear on the new plasma tv we just got, and are wondering what kind of cable we need to do that . also any writing program that is user-friendly( my mom gets mad if she cant get the computer to do what she wants) so if you know of any easy writing programs please post. mostly we just need the cable, though. thanx

i think it might be a good idea to pay 100 dollars and get the pentium M processor; they're designed for laptops, so they give you a better battery life, also, it'll be a lot faster. about the cable, im not sure. microsoft word is fairly user-friendly, and it comes on all microsoft computers (i think)

You would use an S-video cable from the laptop to the TV. I'm looking at my laptop right now and I've got one. It looks like a PS/2 connection, but not.

we'll probably end up returning the laptop anyways, and $400 dollars is way enough since shes only using internet(shes used to dial up but now have wireless dsl) so we're not doing any upgrades other than a 15" display for $30.

last time we bought her a laptop she freaked out and was saying that was outrageous of me to buy her one. that was quite a while ago, though and im giving it another try.

could somebody please post a link to one of the s-video cables so i'm sure to get the right one?

S-Video cable is all you need. Also, check if the laptop has TV out, then you can connect with the 3 coloured wires.

Back
Top Bottom