Is This Laptop Better Than My Current Laptop?

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all, I am getting another laptop from my Aunt who got a new laptop and she said I could have her old one which looks pretty good and so do the specs. My question is will this laptop perform better than my current laptop? Specs for both laptops are below:

ASUS K43U - Current Laptop
2GB DDR3 Ram
320GB Hard Drive
AMD E-350 @ 1.6GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD Radeon HD 6310

ASUS F8Va
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.53GHz
2GB DDR2
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 1GB Dedicated Graphics
Windows Vista Home Premium
Blu-Ray DVD Combo
320GB Hard Drive

If you would like to read a review here Asus F8Va Review - Laptop & Notebook computers and the specs from ASUS here ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS F8Va

Well it has ddr2 ram and that's kinda outdated now I'm not sure

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Wait just looked at the price 2200 wtf???

I would say yeah, but dump Vista or turn off many of the services you wont be needing, Hardware its a nice Lappy :cool:

Yes I will be dump Vista and move on up to Windows 7, It has 32bit Vista so i will put 64bit 7, Cool I would use it as my main laptop, You'd would have thought that they have installed a 64bit Vista not 32bit..

Yes I will be dump Vista and move on up to Windows 7, It has 32bit Vista so i will put 64bit 7, Cool I would use it as my main laptop, You'd would have thought that they have installed a 64bit Vista not 32bit..

Yeah 32bit is old tech now and had its day ... just my opinion :D

Back
Top Bottom