lagging problem

You could try turning Aero off to see if that makes a difference.

Did the lagging just start recently or was it right when you upgraded to Windows 7?

still cant find the performance scores :(

You could try turning Aero off to see if that makes a difference.

Did the lagging just start recently or was it right when you upgraded to Windows 7?

well idk i just put the 3 games i play on here today to try it out so idk...... even with "low" ram i should beable to watch dvds and youtube videos with out a problem

If you're talking about the Windows Performance Index, you can pretty much ignore it. It doesn't really mean a whole lot.

Did the lagging just start randomly, or did you notice it right off the bat after the Windows 7 install?

If you're talking about the Windows Performance Index, you can pretty much ignore it. It doesn't really mean a whole lot.

Did the lagging just start randomly, or did you notice it right off the bat after the Windows 7 install?

pretty much started randomly, i could try another video card but i dont think there are drivers for the card for win7

I would try official drivers if there are any available.

If it started randomly, then it's not a problem with Windows using too many resources. I'd make sure there isn't anything in the background hogging up the CPU. Some things I would try are:

-Virus and spyware scans
-Registry/junk cleaner (I like Ccleaner)
-Check startup programs for anything you don't need

Back
Top Bottom