keys messed up..in a weird way

killthenakedcat

In Runtime
I've read the other threads and looked up online about keys getting mixed up...most people have the same problem the " and @ are messed up and need to change their language....or their t is 4 or p is 2 or something like that...anyways all of my letters are fine but when I press "1" it puts a period and acts as the enter key...

lets say i go into google search bar and hit "1" it brings up google home page or google search with "." as the searched term.../

I play CS and my console closes when i hit the left arrow I think and I can't do a lot of commands due to the keys being messed up...also the 9 on the numpad acts as "9" "/" and "right-click"? some other keys act as the "+" or skip up to the top of the document....any ideas....it was working fine while i was watching some vids on youtube and then I went to google search bar and was typing something with "1" in it and it brought me to google home page

the problems are mostly on the numpad....except for the "1", its on both the numpad and the number keys when i hit "1" on the numpad i get this "216" yes 3 keys?...same with the "6" and "4" on the numpad..any ideas as to what is going on?....also i have tried taking the "keyboard" file from another computer and copying it onto this one...no luck

Have you spilt anything over your keyboard recently? Sounds stupid but I did and it messed up all my keys, also you can pick up a keyboard for pennys nowadays if you cant solve the problem :)

ya my old keyboard use to do that when my sister spilt AJ over it :(. crack the keyboard open and clen the plastic and the plastic film

well i just woke up...yes its 1 in the afternoon...and it works fine now? i didn't even do anything to it and it's fine?

where do you live? maybe when you or your computer manafactuer installed your OS they chose a different keyboard format.

get keyboard drivers for your country

Back
Top Bottom