I've decided what I'm going to do.

b.v.b

In Runtime
I'm going to save my money up, and then by the time I have enough money, I can just get the better parts and newer parts. I'm going to save up $1500.00. And then get some really nice parts, motherboard and all that good stuff. I'm going to buy all the parts at one time, that way I can just put it together. What do you guys think?:confused:

That sounds like a good idea. What do u plan on doing with your computer. Are you going to do gaming, or just regular stuff like web surfing, email, and/or web design? Because you can do the regular stuff with just about any old computer, and you could run or dual boot with linux, and learn a lot of new stuff.

Cheers!

I'm not doing anything with my computer. I'm building a new computer out of scratch. And I already know what I need.

You can build a damn good computer for $1500. Are you spending some of that money on buying a monitor too or just spending it on the pc itself?

If you price watch you can put together something sweet on the cheap.
Definitely well under $1000

That sounds like a good idea. What do u plan on doing with your computer. Are you going to do gaming, or just regular stuff like web surfing, email, and/or web design? Because you can do the regular stuff with just about any old computer, and you could run or dual boot with linux, and learn a lot of new stuff.

Cheers!

I recently just built my first, and I would love to know more about dual boot. Maybe how to run linux because i have never used it

you could run or dual boot with linux, and learn a lot of new stuff.

Just a thought. You could do a lot of business related tasks with Linux, as well as just regular surfing. Even if you just use it as a second OS to dual boot with and play around with, it is always good to know how to use a second OS, cause you never know.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom