iTunes Sucks

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
Alright heres my problem. Everytime I launch iTunes, it works once fine. But, anytime I try to launch it after, it wont launch. I have to un-install the re-install it to get one use. Dose anyone know the problem?

Also, is it possable to put music onto your iPod from Windows Media Pleyer? If so, how.

Thanks.

Firstly you blame the 3 pointless processes Apple insist on raping you PC with just to use iTunes. I bet its something to do with these. :(

Next you slap yourself across the face for buying propriatry hardware. :p

I think Music Mach lets you upload to an iPod, or at least it did untill Apple decided that wasnt monopolistic enough for them to continue allowing this to happen. Now your pretty much stuck with iTunes and its 3 pointless brothers. Unless anyone knows of some other dogey software for it?

Check out this, but it works with Winamp :)

http://www.harrison-fisher.co.uk/mlipod/index.php?page=home

get a rio carbon... lol. i kno it doesnt help much but it works with every music program under the sun... i dont use itunes so i cant really help you. maybe you can try contacting them...?

That's why I'm getting either a Creative of iRiver MP3 Player. They're both compatible with Windows Media Player (which is pretty good), and doesn't need the pain-in-the-ass iTunes.

I'd get the Creative Zen, I'd heard bad things about it 2 years ago so I reccomeded a freind get the iRiver, The iRiver turned out to be clunky and has a naf name.

Two of my freinds have recently bought a Zen, any problems must have been well iorned out because that thing is fantastic, and a hck of alot better than the iPod. Even the Zen micro is great.

Back
Top Bottom