itunes problem

austinindeed

Solid State Member
I just got an 80gb ipod and was loading my music into itunes. when it was loading them, it crashed and said its encountered a problem blah...blah...blah. ive tried this 4 or 5 times and it still does it. ive tried restarting my computer and also reinstalling itunes. any suggestions?

thanks

Are the wires connected properly? Between the ipod and the computer? What are the specs of your computer..and are you using the USB or firewire port for it?

im pretty sure all of the wires are connected properly, the ipods charging. i have an intel celeron d 330, 512mb of ram, and all my musics on an external harddrive. also, im using USB. ive never had trouble adding my music to winamp or WMP.

Right, try dragging some music, from the external, to your desktop, so that it is actually on your hard drive, then try and add them. I think, that the external hard drive, and ipod, cannot communicate fast enough, for it to be able to copy over..just try that with sayy..five songs..

alright, but ive never been able to transfer anything to the ipod, ive just been trying to put the songs on itunes.

Back
Top Bottom