isp bandwidth limit!!

jay8990

Daemon Poster
Hi so my isp is telling me i have to have a bandwidth limit if i want their 1MB/s broadband (currently on 512) is 30gb/month plenty?
Use internet a lot, gaming maybe 12hours a week, download music (50mb/week?) , movies and all the usual looking at sites etc!

If anyone here placed a limit on bandwith i would take my business elsewhere IMMEDIATELY! There is no way that they should put on a download limit, absolutely no way.

Well, you have one believe it or not, they just don't tell you about it. I had broadband a while ago, and they said NO LIMIT. Then I DLed a ton of stuff one month, and got this letter that I should reduce my bandwidth usage, or they would do it for me... I hate Broadband, so screw them! This is one reason we switched to T3.

No there is no limit here actually. Bell tried it for a short while then everyone abandoned them so they removed it wuickly to get there customers back. There is so much competition here that the only way it would possibly work is if all companies do it at the same time. I download like a b@stard, i am sure i musta hit close to 50gb in certain months, so theres no way theres a limit.

Back
Top Bottom