Ip Changer

v930

In Runtime
Hello I was wondering if there is a program or something I can do to change my IP address at any time? I have seen many people change their IP alot and dont know how they do it.

Well, the people you are referring to probably have a dynamic ip address, meaning that whenever they establish a connection, their ip address renews itself
As for changing your ip address, you would need to contact your internet service provider and ask them to change it, or alternatively, you can get through using a much more simplier way, all you need to do is set up a proxy connection using a anonymous public proxy server

Proxies dont change your address though, They work as a middle man, You connect to their server, They connet to the site, the site connets to their server, their server connects back to you with the information you requested.

There is a way to actually change your IP address but its not "at any time" It requires searching your internet service providers database for a list of their registered ips. Find one that is not in use. (I believe you can find this out by pinging it) And make the server thing that it is registered to your computer and at the same time your old ip is not registered to anyone. This can be tricky for someone whos inexperienced though. (Btw, Requires a reboot of your machine If you find out how to do it, I wont go into detail because people here would use it for bad things)

Btw, Dyserg, I have a question. I supposedly have a dynamic IP going by my arp, Yet My IP address has not changed one time other than the times I changed it manually

Well ... proxies don't change your ip address but it does mask it so that if anybody is trying to trace it, the only thing that they get is the ip of the proxy server, including the external ip address and so forth, although you may not have the ip address that you desire, you atill are able to change from one proxy server to another, so it may still be considered changing ip address but it really is up yp v390
And yes, there is no quick fix to changing an ip address, you'll at the very least check with your ISP
Hmm ... i dunno about that Paradox, shouldn't your ip address change if it was indeed dynamic ? Are you sure that your ip address is not static ?

Back
Top Bottom