ip#

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
when i first bought my computer the ip changes every time i turn it on, which i kind of liked. now it has stayed the same for 3 weeks....can i make it change or something?

no...i only got banned on one forum cause i knew too much about ipods, but would rather have it change.

Look in your router settings, there should be an option there to have it dynamic, although sometimes, it is set by your ISP.

If not, sometimes you can release and renew your IP and the address will change. Also have you made sure that your TCP/IP settings on your computer are set to dynamic IP? If they are set with a specified IP address, that would very well be it. But usually your Internet IP is a static IP assigned by your ISP. Check with them, maybe they can give you a new IP address.

You just kind of did that in your other thread, you said, it doesnt bother me now, has everything just suddenly fixed?

As I said in your last thread, kind of takes the piss, you ask for this help, people reply, with their time, working things out, and you go off and change your mind. Sorry if people dont agree, but that's how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom