Internet doesnt work

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
ok on my poopy pc the internet doesnt work now. i tried scanning for spyware and i got 32 but i remeber last night i did a lot of scanning i had 4 of them running at a time and havent had it on since. i come home from school and internet doesnt work. im trying to do it in safe mode but not to sure. so i have no clue y its not working. anyone got any ideas?

Are you on dial up or DSL/Cable? Spyware can be in a form of cookies too. So if you've been on the net and surfing a lot, you're guaranteed to get those. I would just remove those.

yea i already removed cookies. also i am doing a safe mode run of everything. i am currently on cable.

im on a lan connection to my belkin router. i even tried restarting everything and making sure the connections were good but i still ahvent found a thing.

just try this,
unplug the power supply to your router, and wait for about 1 minute.
then plug back in. wat for 30 seconds and try your connection.
woz

try plugging the internet directly into your computer and see if works then. if it does then you know the problem lies in your router. also turnoff windows firewall because it doesn't like the connection sometimes and will block it.

Back
Top Bottom