the internet

newbie_user

Beta member
hi if you notice david im a newbie at computers. i just brought 1 and i got bt broadband. i wanted to listen to some music and when i press the icon it comes up with real player. i want MEDIA PLAYER to pop up and how. windows meadia player looks better and real playing looks to confusing. laugh out loud.( heard someone use that expression.)

So you want to change what program a file opens with right? If you have windows the go to my computer > Tools > folder options > file types and scroll till you find the file type you want to modify, select it and click advanced. Select open under actions and click edit, the click browse and locate the program you want to open it, in your case, media player.

the computer

if the computer has loads of errors or if the cmoputer doesnt work can reformatting fix it? my friend said that if your pc has loads of errors reformatting will delete everything and fix everything is this true?
i have windows xp and i prefer windows 98 version 2. my frined has windows 98 2 and i want to change my xp to 98. i got the boot disk and when my friend reformat it does he put the 98 disk after? and after he installed 98 can i install windows xp microsoft word and other things which were made for xp. plz help

As long as a program like the difrent ages of word, says it can work with a certan O.S. it can.

XP, why the hell did you dig this up? I hate when people do this!!!!! Three times today!

Sorry but....

Back
Top Bottom