Intel's 64-bit narrows the gap with Athlon 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. More or less what I posted about 6 weeks ago, all I got was a very heated argument from Gaincarlo. Anyway, the HDD tehnology you were talking about with the poles arranged pirpendicular was developed by Hitachi from what I heard. Thats great coz it's my favourite HDD manufacturer, now things are even better. I'm a great fan of the 7K250 series.

And nobody really said there was, they stated that the gap was closing AND(!) that the Athlon 64 3800+ still outperformed all the Intel CPU's. When did you become a people hater? You always dissagree with people and twist their words. Leave it at that, coz I am.

connchri said:
And nobody really said there was, they stated that the gap was closing AND(!) that the Athlon 64 3800+ still outperformed all the Intel CPU's. When did you become a people hater? You always dissagree with people and twist their words. Leave it at that, coz I am.

The gap isn't really closing. Nor did it narrow. You need to stop lying about me. I don't hate. Now stop lying. Thanks. You are twisting my words. That's all I have to say. The truth.

Besides there were no links provided... so who I am to believe? :p

Do you not think that the gab significantly narrowed back when the 800MHz P4 northwoods came out against the Athlon XP's? There was about a year when Intel had the slight advantage. As for the twisting of words, he never stated there was a major gain by Intel, just that the gab is closing.

If you think about it, AMD has not yet released any new cores for a while, Intel has. Hence the gap closing. The 4000+ has been out for a good few months now. Again, hence the gap norrowing.

As for the not hating people, I don't know you, so I suppose I really can't be educatedly honest about it. But the fact that I really don't know you apart from what you post seems to influence my view of you. Especially at one point when I got e-mails and MSN messeges of you stating how much of a moron I was etc. when I was the one with the facts. Hence the reason I think you are a people hater.

I didn't bring up what happened back then now did I? The gap isn't closing.

The gap isn't closing because the newest P4s are terrible. Again no the gap isn't closing.

You just say I do hate people. So using your logic, how can you know if I do? I don't hate people. Don't bring up supposed personal correspondence (of which I never made). I think you are the people hater here. You better not ever push the accusation of me having hatred. That is something I can't hold because of my own personal beliefs. Furthermore, you never had the facts. :D

LOL, whatever, now you are a lier. You saying that you never once got in touch over MSN just to slag me off? I'm sure I posted that straight up, when you actually got my girlfriend instead of me. Also, can you not remember stating "Why would anyone want to go out with you...." where's YOUR logic when you didn't know me back then?

Is your view of the gap not closing similar to your view of the P4 6xx series not being fully 64Bit AMD compatible? (except, as stating in the past thread I have been refering to, that it addresses memory slightly different)

Also, as stated in my last post, I only know you through your posts, and there are many threads where you go too far over the top and end up slagging people. Would make most people fell 2 inches tall.

Here's a link that a while ago, when Intel closed the gab considerably. I'm not saying that it is this dramatic this time round, however, I get the feeling you find it impossible that Intel can come out on tops, or even improve sometimes.

http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20020107/index.html

Now you are throwing accusations. I was warned by the moderators not to say anything to start flame wars. But this is the final statement I will make: You are making a mistake by blowing this out of proportion and attacking me on this forum. The P4 6xx is not fully 64-bit (and that point still stands), as well as the fact that new Intels DO NOT close the gap.

Intel isn't really a capable company anymore.

You are the one slagging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom