Installing stuff on my External hdd

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
I have this ipod that is about 3 years old maybe.. 60gb. I use it for an external hdd.. not for music or movies or anything. I don't use it much either....

I tried installing WoW on it and it works fine.. I have it set up where, kind of funny, but it's like a desktop.. with My Ipod (with the my computer icon) and program files.. my documents.. all that good stuff.

Anyway, I installed WoW and I didn't have enough time to install the expantion, Burning Crusade. I plug it into another computer about three days later (today) and I can't install the expantion (BC) Says, "You need to install World of Warcraft first."

So it's looking in the program files of the C: drive for WoW instead of on my ipod. How do I change that?

Properties of WoW icon--> Change Target and Start in to letter drive of ipod and be sure the folders are labeled the same.

I've thought of that, and you can't do it.. so I thought maybe it was something within the installer itself directing it to the C: drive.. but I can't open it to see or to redirect it.

Back
Top Bottom