Im using windows vista and my downloads either disapear or have 0kb when finished.

jimmy2o9

Baseband Member
Im using windows vista and my downloads either disapear or have 0kb when finished downloading. What can I do to fix this?

are they present in your downloads folder? Go to the start menu, click on users (might just say your name) its on the top right of the start menu, then click on downloads. You might just have it set so that the download list clears when its done but they should still be in the folder.

are they present in your downloads folder? Go to the start menu, click on users (might just say your name) its on the top right of the start menu, then click on downloads. You might just have it set so that the download list clears when its done but they should still be in the folder.

I always download then into the downloads folder. Most of the time their present. When it finishes downloading it will say 0kb(for the files size) when I have the mouse arrow on the file. So when I try to extract it winrar says their is nothing to extract.

Try downloading it with a differnt web browser, or disabling any anti-virus software.

What type of files are you downloading?

Have you tested downloading a variety of different files from different websites?

Back
Top Bottom