Im So Frustrated Someone Plz Help!

sweet thank you so much guys ill get on that and ill tell you if it fixes the problem as soon as i get some money that is lol :D

Tech N9ne said:
what do you meen boot into windows aint i already in windows?
from the post below I thought you weren't able to boot to a usable os
Tech N9ne said:
..........and also my monitor wont start it says no singnal dected and my mouse and keyboard dont do anything there just off pretty much and i can see a red LED in the front of my case on and thats it

someone plzzz help!
At no stage did you say you actually had fixed those problems, so I figured you must have been posting from a second pc.
And yes, the stock Intel coolers on the Prescotts do sound like a jet engine, my sons pc P4 3.0 has the most annoying (fan noise wise) stock cooler I have ever encountered. Once he has enough money saved for his 7900GT I'll buy him a Zalman for his cpu, might even put a 9500 in my box and give him my AlCu Zalman.

hey thanks for all ur help guys i just installed the zalman fan today and holy smokes you were right intel stock fans are horrible this new fan is sooo quiet its great thank you so much guys :D

I'm glad to hear it works.. ;)
But, as a side note, I think someone else mentioned this in the beginning, but I'll stress it..

If you live in the United States, your power supply must remain at 115V to prevent serious damage to your hardware. Europe uses 230V.

yeah its s fine at 115v now that i got the fan im leaving it at that and not going to fool around with it i dont want to mess anything up thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom